Respecting our clients and their property, we strive to deliver complete satisfaction—every time.
Timely, careful pruning is an essential part of responsible tree care. We follow guidelines established through decades of research by the International Society of Arboriculture, techniques proven to improve a tree’s health and enhance its beauty.
Depending on the needs of a homeowner and the target tree, our pruning may include any of the following steps:
- Correcting any previous poor pruning
- Removing deadwood and diseased wood
- Selectively removing crossing branches
- Raising the crown to provide more space under the tree
- Thinning the tree to create more light and air flow
In any given year, no more than 25% to 33% of a tree can be removed through pruning. Mature trees, in particular, are vulnerable to excessive pruning. Our experts will prune only as much as is safe to ensure that you enjoy the tree’s beauty for years to come.
We also care for the many smaller shrubs and hedges that grow so well in the Pacific Northwest, including rhododendrons and camellias.
Serving Portland, Oregon, and the surrounding area
(503) 200-0709 | firstname.lastname@example.org